Notes on Registration of School-aged Students in 2024/25
The First Assemble of God Primary School and Kindergarten was joined Kindergarten Education Scheme from Hong Kong Education Bureau. Children aged 3-6 years old withholding the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” are welcome for applying for our school without any education fee are needed. For more details, please check the leaflet from the Education Bureau:
- Our school will start processing applications for 2024/25 K1 admission in September (applicants of appropriate age: children born in 2020 or before)
- How to obtain the application form: Come visit our school to obtain the application form, download the application form from the school web site or fill in the online application form.
- All children who submit the application form will have an interview opportunity, and translation services are available for non-Chinese speaking students. Please contact to the school office 27132395 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry
- Please fill in the application form with a ball pen, together with:
a. a copy of the child’s birth certificate,
b. a recent passport photo,
c. a return envelope with 2 stamps
d. Registration fee of $40 (cheque payable to “First Assembly of God Primary School and Kindergarten”)
- How to submit the application form:
a. By post
b. Submit the completed application form in person to the school
c. Complete the online application form
(Office hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am-12:00pm; 1:00pm-5:00pm; Saturday 9 :00-12:00)
- The school will hold an orientation and interview day on October 29th (you only need to attend once), and individual interviews can also be arranged.
- Before December 16, 2022, the school will notify the applicant result of the application
a. Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for
their child from 5 to 7 January 2023 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by
submitting the original “RC” to the School and paying the registration fee.
b. Applicants on the waiting list: The School will inform Parents by phone and/or
c. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child
according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit
the original of the “RC” to the School and pay the registration fee.
d. The registration fee for 2024/25 K1 place is HK$970.00. Should parents decide
to change school after registration, please notify the School in writing. The School
will return the “RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon returned
the “RC”,the Nursery School will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes
School Overview and Quality Assurance